Thursday, January 30, 2014

It's a DATE!!!

We finally have a date to finalize Little Bug's adoption!!! YAY!!!! He will officially be ours on April 14th! Exactly 6 months and 3 days after he was born. I have already called my mom and gushed about how excited we are, and I can't wait to leave work and tell the little guy! :) I have a feeling he will be thrilled. 

Even though I know that God determined that he would be ours before the creation of the world, I am so excited to have his birth certificate in hand and make it official that he is OUR SON FOREVER!!!  Phew! What a long road...

I can't wait to be able to post pictures and be able to show the world a tangible picture of God's faithfulness in our lives. Thank you for your prayers so far. We appreciate them still!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's fantastic!!!! Congratulations!