Thursday, May 2, 2013

Advocare - Day 10

This is the last day of the Cleanse portion of the 24 day challenge! And someone brought DONUTS to work!!!!! DONUTS!! Talk about torture!!!! I want to marry and have babies with LOVE donuts.

Instead, I ate my oatmeal and drank my fiber drink. I took my probiotics and drank my spark like a good girl. Damn those donuts and their delicious, tantalizing smell!!!

For lunch I am meeting some friends at a cool place downtown, but I am planning on just ordering soup and salad. For my snack, I brought an apple and some peanut butter. For dinner, I am at the mercy of the service organization I have been volunteering for. I go straight from work to the organization, and I will be there until at least 8pm. They serve us dinner every week, but sometimes it's not necessarily cleanse worthy. I will just have to wait and see what they serve before I make a decision about picking around the unhealthy parts or waiting until I get home to eat something healthier! I'll let you know what happens!

Tomorrow, I'll start the next phase of the challenge! I will start the MNS vitamin packs and start drinking meal replacement shakes for breakfast. I'm sure you are probably as sick of the same old thing every day as I am! haha. I can actually add in a little bit of dairy for the next 14 days, too! I am pretty excited about cheese! :)

I've got a lot to do at work today, but I'll see you tomorrow!

MNS Vitamin packs and meal replacement shakes
 

No comments: