Friday, May 3, 2013

Advocare - Day 11

I am so glad the "cleanse" portion of the challenge is over! I was ready for something new! Even though I was ready, it is hard to develop a new routine! Today I started the MNS vitamin packs and had a meal replacement shake for breakfast. With the MNS packs, you have to take them exactly as directed in order for them to work the way they were intended to work! I took the first "color" pack 30 minutes before breakfast. With breakfast, I took the first "white" pack. 30 minutes before lunch, I took the last "color" pack, then with lunch, the last "white" pack. The different packs are explained below.

Before Breakfast Color Packet
Calcium Plus 2 caplets
ActoTherm SR 1 caplet
ProBiotic Restore 1 capsule

White Packet - with breakfast
OmegaPlex 2 softgels
Amplify A.T. 1 softgel

Before Lunch Color Packet
Calcium Plus 2 caplets
BioTherm 2 capsules
White Packet - with lunch
CorePlex 3 caplets

For breakfast, I already explained that I had the meal replacement shake - It was pretty good and kept me full all morning, but I am READY for lunch now! I live love to eat!! Shakes are hard for me because I feel deprived of the joy of eating and chewing! haha. I will eat a salad with chicken again today for lunch, but I will add cottage cheese to it - because I CAN!! I LOVE cheese. Oh, yeah, we've already covered that! :) For dinner, Austin and I will order a lean steak and sweet potatoes from Outback... They have an AWESOME special for 9.99 with a 6oz. steak with two sides. It's our favorite Friday meal. I'm looking forward to having a night in and enjoying one of my favorite meals! I'm so glad it still fits on the 24 day challenge diet! :) yay!! Tonight, I'll still take my omegaplex vitamins and I'll keep drinking TONS of water all day. For my snacks, I'm eating a handful of almonds for one, and an apple for the other. See you tomorrow!

No comments: