Monday, May 6, 2013

Advocare - Day 12

Half-way through!!!
total lbs lost: 6.8 (round up to 7lbs? Sure... why not!)

Saturday mornings are the most beautiful things on the planet when you don't have anything on your schedule! I woke up late, so I got started a little late on the MNS vitamin packs, but that's ok. I just took the first pack at 10am and drank my meal replacement shake at 10:30. I didn't eat lunch until 2pm, so I took my 3rd pack at 1:30pm and ate a turkey sandwich on whole wheat flat-bread for lunch with two cutie oranges. For dinner, we went out to eat with Austin's parents, and I ordered salmon with green beans. I allowed myself to cave a little and I ate 4 bites of Austin's molten chocolate cake.... soooo worth it!!! yummmm

I'm so glad this is half-way over, but I have to say, it isn't as hard as it was at the beginning! It becomes part of the new normal...

No comments: