Monday, May 6, 2013

Advocare Day 14

Day 14!! Only 10 more days to go! I've been doing this for 2 whole weeks! Not too bad, huh? Still sitting at a 6.8lb loss... I'm still hoping for at least 8 lbs... I think it can happen!!

This morning is like the last few... MNS pack, shake with second pack, will eat a grilled chicken salad with MNS packs before and during, for dinner, I'm going to eat left-over honey chicken and rice with steamed broccoli this time. Snacks include fruit and almonds.

This is my last Monday for this semester!! I am so excited about summer break! I need the rest and the break from the stress and responsibilities. I'll be ready to do this job again on August 20th, but for now, I am happy to step away!

This is nurses week and teacher appreciation week! I guess I should be appreciated for both of my roles! haha. To all of my fellow nurses and teachers out there, I appreciate you!! :)

No comments: