Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Advocare - Day 21

Monday.... ahhhh.... This is the first Monday I have loved for a LONG time!! I didn't have to go to work! ahhhhhhhhh....

21/black jack is fitting for this week because Austin and I are getting to go to Las Vegas this Saturday! I am excited to go because I have never been!! Austin has a conference to go to for work, but I get to just lay at the pool and soak in the atmosphere. I'm not a big gambler, but I am planning on playing some penny slot machines for fun! I think it'll be pretty cool! We have tickets to Jersey Boys on Sunday Night! Yay! I can't wait!!

I followed my diet pretty well! I did my whole morning thing like the last week... MNS, shake.... I ate fruit for lunch with a few nuts. For dinner, my book club went to Olive Garden. Instead of ordering some crazy pasta dish, like I usually would, or eating 10 breadsticks, like I usually would, I ate a grilled chicken flat-bread appetizer with a salad to start. I only ate one breadstick... which was a true test of self-control! ha. I know I broke the diet some, but it definitely wasn't as bad as it could have been!!! I would say I consumed about 600-700 calories instead of my usual 1200 at Olive Garden... baby steps, right?! :)

   

No comments: