Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Advocare - Day 18

Friday was a wack-o day all together. I didn't go in to work until 10:30 because it was the last day of the semester. (yay!!!) But I did everything I was supposed to in the morning... MNS packs, Meal replacement shake... At lunch, I had a meeting for the end of the semester at one of my favorite local restaurants. I tried to be strategic about what I ate! I ate some of the hummus with a little cheese and a few pieces of pita. I also ate half of a jalapeno turkey sandwich - leaving most of the bread - with a side salad with raspberry vinaigrette dressing. Friday night was graduation for my nursing students.. again, YAY!! I was so proud and happy to see them finish their educations. I ended up just eating half of a sweet potato for dinner... I wasn't super hungry after the big lunch. Sweet potatoes are awesome sources of fiber and stimulate the good hormones for women, so it was a good, comforting and healthy choice!


Yay, Graduates!! YAY, SUMMER!!!!

No comments: